Here's why students choose NHCC.
NHCC is among the most affordable colleges in Minnesota.
You can save even more on tuition if you plan to transfer to a bachelor's program. Here's how much you can save if you start at NHCC and transfer.
Beyond low tuition costs, NHCC has more than $250,000 in scholarships available. You can apply for scholarships now. Last year, 50% of scholarship applicants got a scholarship award of $500-5,000. Scholarships are free money you don't have to pay back.
In addition to flexible course options, many students attend on a full-time basis when their schedule allows, and go part time when they need to.
NHCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, which is the same as most universities in the area. As a result, NHCC's credits are highly transferable throughout the Minnesota State system and beyond.
If you know you want to get a bachelor's degree:
- You can choose from 42 transfer-focused programs at NHCC.
- You can save on tuition before transferring.
- You can earn a bachelor's degree on NHCC's campus through university partnerships.
- You can earn your associate degree before continuing on to your bachelor's degree. That way, you'll have a degree you can use sooner than if you start pursuing a bachelor's degree at university.
With 70+ degree and certificate programs taught by experienced instructors, NHCC's academic programs are designed to help you advance your career.
NHCC students have unique academic opportunities, like doing undergraduate research, publishing written work, performing on stage, taking classes for renowned instructors, and more.
NHCC has a diverse, inclusive, and global-minded cultural, which enriches the student experience inside and outside the classroom.
Whether you're interested in theatre and the arts, recreation and wellness, or meeting like-minded people through a club or organization, NHCC has a lot of ways for you to find your community.
One of the best things about attending NHCC is having access to the support and resources that help students be successful.
Here are a few examples:
- Paid internships through Workforce Innovation and Experiential Learning.
- On-campus tutoring in multiple subjects and 24/7 online tutoring.
- Access to counseling, basic needs support, and an on-campus food cupboard.
- On-campus job opportunities and career services.
- A Veterans Resource Center, on-campus fitness center, technology services, and more.
Apply to NHCC for Free
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.