The Honors Program offers qualifying students the opportunity to strive for excellence in an environment that nurtures them academically, socially, emotionally and intellectually. Students in the Honors Program share a passion for learning and a desire to expand academic and personal horizons.
Honors Program Benefits:
- Personal growth
- Take an active role in your education
- Reach your full potential personally and professionally
- Faculty mentoring
- Priority registration each term (only for High Honors and Highest Honor students)
- Scholarship opportunities for Honors-only students
- Honors recognition on official transcript
Honors Program Forms
These forms are frequently used by students in the Honors Program.
Introduction to Honors
Check-In Dates: Visit D2L page to schedule week of February 8th, 2021
Student Celebration Day Dates
Coming Spring 2022!