You're Invited to Our Open House!
Explore all the opportunities available at NHCC, from academics to student life. Friends and family are welcome!
Thursday, April 6, 3:00-6:30 p.m.
Center for Business & Technology (CBT) map
What to Expect
Attend the Open House to:
- Learn more about academic programs, student resources, and admissions steps
- Tour campus
- Visit with faculty, staff, and current students
- Attend breakout sessions
- Enter to win $500 scholarship
If you decide NHCC is a good fit, we will waive the $20 application fee at the event, so you can apply for free!
Connect with faculty and staff from student services and academic programs in Helling (Grand) Hall, and at individual breakout sessions for more information and questions.
- Admissions - Learn about applying to NHCC for FREE, understand admissions steps, and game plan a timeline to begin college.
- Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) - Still in high school but want to start on college courses? Attend our PSEO info session to find out how! Please note this session is for prospective students for Fall 2023 or later.
- Sesion de informacion - Aprender cómo aplicar para NHCC y el procesó de admission. También tendrá la oportunidad de habalr con estudeantes latinos sobre las experencias en North Hennepin Community College.
Financial Aid - Have questions about financial aid and scholarships? Meet with our financial aid team to ask questions and learn more about your options for paying for school.
Student Life & Diversity - Meet staff from our Student Life and Diversity & Inclusion Office's and learn about the various clubs and organizations, student life events, and programs available that build community, cultural awareness, and celebrate differences.
CARE Center - The CARE Center (Counseling, Advocacy, Resources, and Empowerment) provides support for students related to mental health, food, housing, transportation and other community resources, and helps define students rights on our campus. We also will share about on-campus resources such as the Food Cupboard.
Workforce Innovation & Experiential Learning (WIEL) - The Center supports students in exploring career pathways, gaining workforce experience through internships and other opportunities, and preparing for the job search through resume writing, interview preparation, and more. Come meet with our team to learn how we can assist you and enhance your college experience.
Tutoring & Library Services - Come learn about the opportunities for academic and research support on campus, including meeting staff from our peer tutoring, writing center, math resource center, and the library. We will also highlight accommodations and disability support for students.
Follow the links below to explore the academic programs within each pathway.
- Biological & Health Sciences
- Business & Information Systems
- Creative Arts and Design and Global and Cultural Studies
- English, Creative Writing, & Communication
- Liberal Arts & Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Nursing & Health Professions
- Physical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, & Technology
- Social Sciences, Criminal Justice, Human Development
Check-in at the Center for Business & Technology (CBT). Parking is free on campus, please park on the East side of campus by CBT, enter Door 12. Visit campus maps for location and parking.
You can arrive anytime that's convenient for you during the event. However, keep in mind breakout sessions will begin at a specific time and you should arrive 15 minutes early to check-in. Open House ends at 6:30pm - be sure to give yourself enough time to experience NHCC!
Open House Contact Info
North Hennepin Community College (map)
Center for Business & Technology (CBT)
7411 85th Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Check in by Grand Hall CBT 195