Enroll at NHCC in One Day
Join us on campus for Fast Start Enrollment. Students who attend Fast Start can complete all their enrollment steps in one day.
Enrollment Steps You Can Complete at Fast Start:
- Complete the admission application for free
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete course placement/placement testing
- Finish orientation and registration session (advisor meeting) steps
- Register for first semester courses
First-time students will work with NHCC staff on completing each step in the process.
Fast Start sessions are open for you to complete as many steps as you can during the session.
Fast Start Enrollment RSVP
Space is limited, so you'll need to RSVP to reserve your time at a Fast Start Enrollment session.
- November 14: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (RSVP)
- November 30: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (RSVP)
- December 5: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (RSVP)
- December 7: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (RSVP)
- December 14: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (RSVP)
- December 21: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (RSVP)
What to Expect at Fast Start
- You'll check in at the Info Desk in the Educational Services building (door 2).
- If you have not completed any admissions steps, you should arrive close to the start of the session.
- You'll work with NHCC staff on completing each step of the admissions process.
- If you have previous college credits, bring your official transcripts.
- If you'd like to complete the FAFSA application, bring your 2020 and 2021 tax documents.
- If you've already completed some enrollment steps, you can work with NHCC staff on just the steps you need assistance with.