Welcome Back to NHCC
Did you previously attend NHCC after high school? Pick up where you left by following these steps to get registered for classes.
- Complete the student record update form.
- Make sure you have your StarID and password. Reset your password if needed.
- Have all college or university transcripts sent to Records and Registration (only if you have attended a non-Minnesota State school since your time away from NHCC).
- Log into your eServices account to check for holds. If you have a hold, speaking with an academic advisor.
- Visit the testing center to double check on your Accuplacer scores, you might have to retake them because they do expire every two years.
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your next semester by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-424-0703.