Records and Registration staff are available to meet with you by phone, Zoom (video call), or email. Please call or email Records and Registration for any questions or requests.
Looking for information on registration? Below you can find additional information for your registration needs:
- Registration Instructions
- Waitlist Information
- Drop/Withdraw from Class(es) Instructions
- Course Delivery Options
- Transfer previous college credits into NHCC
- Order your official NHCC transcripts
- Activate/Manage your Star ID
- Update Address, Phones number, Email, or Legal Name
- Data Privacy (FERPA)
- Immunization Requirements
If you need to submit an Educational Data Release Form, please read how you can do so while staying FERPA compliant.
- Go to https://nhcc.edu/student-resources/forms
- Select “Release of Private Educational Data” under the Records & Registration department list of forms
- Log in with your StarID and Password
- Complete the form and select “Submit”
- If you have any questions please contact the Records and Registration Office.
Location & Contact
Educational Services (ES) 70