Welcome back to NHCC
Did you previously attend NHCC after high school? Pick up where you left by following these steps to get registered for classes.
- Complete the student record update form.
- Update your StarID and password.
- Have all college or university transcripts sent to records & registration (only if you have attended a non-Minnesota State school since your time away from NHCC).
- Email email@example.com to see if you have valid immunization records on file with records & registration.
- Check your academic standing. If you are on academic suspension you have to fill out an appeal in order to return to NHCC.
- Visit the testing center to double check on your Accuplacer scores, you might have to retake them because they do expire every two years.
- Create your academic plan with an academic advisor by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or 763-424-0703.
- Set an appointment with someone in the career services center to help you become even more successful at NHCC.
- Check out TRIO for even more individual help. You might qualify for their services.