Next Step image

Welcome back to NHCC

Pick up where you left by following these steps to get registered for summer or fall semester.

  1. Complete the student record update form.
  2. Update your StarID and password.
  3. Have all college or university transcripts sent to records & registration (only if you have attended a non-Minnesota State school since your time away from NHCC).
  4. Email to see if you have valid immunization records on file with records & registration.
  5. Check your academic standing. If you are on academic suspension you have to fill out an appeal in order to return to NHCC.
  6. Visit the testing center to double check on your Accuplacer scores, you might have to retake them because they do expire every two years.
  7. Create your academic plan with an academic advisor by contacting, or 763-424-0703.
  8. Set an appointment with someone in the career and counseling center to help you become even more successful at NHCC.
  9. Check out TRIO for even more individual help. You might qualify for their services.