You’ll learn to identify and teach students who have a range of learning, emotional, and physical disabilities. You will use techniques you learn in coursework in real-life teaching experiences in elementary, middle, secondary and special education programs. Through your coursework, you will complete much of the coursework for additional licenses at the graduate level.
- Access to current adaptive technology and assessment materials through our Adaptive and Assessment Center
- Prepares you to seek licensure as an Academic and Behavioral Strategist
- Student teaching opportunity to work in elementary and secondary special education settings and complete specialized coursework
- Special Education Teacher/Administrator
- Adult Education Teacher
- Teacher/Interpreter for the Hearing Impaired
For more information on the program, browse our attachments below. If you’re interested in learning more about the program, please fill out the form below and a program advisor will be in touch with you soon.
St Cloud State Program Sheet AA
Special Education Information Session
If you're interested in learning more about the program, fill out and submit this form:
St. Cloud State University
Assistant Director of Admissions
Transfer & Outreach
Office: CBT 187
Teacher Preparation Partnership Coordinator School of Education
Prospective NHCC Student?
Admissions and Outreach Office
Educational Services Building