Requesting Official NHCC Transcripts
- From www.nhcc.edu, hover over Student Resources along the red bar on the top of the webpage.
- From the dropdown menu select Forms.
- Under the Records and Registration heading in the right hand column, select Transcript Request From. It will go over everything you need to complete your request.
- Select the green Start button at the bottom of the page to begin your order.
- Request transcript at National Student Clearinghouse.
Requesting Unofficial NHCC Transcripts
- From www.nhcc.edu, select the 'Student' link on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Select eServices from the list of links on the left.
- Check the box that states 'Display and print name...' if you would like your name to print on any document print from your eServices account.
- Sign into eServices using your StarID and Password.
- From the left menu, select 'Grades and Transcripts.
- From the left menu, select 'Academic Record' and choose the sorting method for your Unofficial Transcript.