Tutor.com Online Tutoring
In addition to NHCC's on-campus tutoring services, we offer registered students access to the Tutor.com Online Tutoring service (up to 15 hours per school year).
NHCC offers free online, on-demand tutoring, through Tutor.com. Tutors are always available, even late at night. Stuck on a problem? Want someone to review your paper? This tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed on any device that connects to the internet.
When you log-on to Tutor.com you'll be able to:
- Connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors 24/7
- View replays and transcripts of previous sessions
- Drop off an essay for review and feedback
- Save your favorite tutors and see their schedule of availability
- Access services from your mobile phone or tablet
You can access this service using your PC, Mac, or mobile device.
You need to be logged into one of your D2L Brightspace courses and on the Course Home page, look for the Library and Tutoring widget (i.e., image below). Click on the Tutor.com Online Tutoring link and you will be automatically logged into the Tutor.com webpage.