Are you looking for flexible learning options?
As a successful online student, you must carefully consider your work habits and learning style, computer requirements, and your level of technical skills before you enroll in an online class. NHCC provides access to a variety of student services to help you: Academic Advising, Access Services, Bookstore, Counseling Services, Career Services, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Tutoring, and Writing Center.
The North Hennepin Community College campus is wireless accessible. Feel free to bring your laptop or mobile device and gain access to your online classes while on campus or use one of our computer labs to connect.
NHCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is part of the Minnesota State College and University system.
Online learning skills preparation:
- Take a quiz to see if you are ready for online learning.
- 10 Tips for Being a Successful Online Student
To become an Online Student, go to How to Apply.
Online Programs and Certificates offered at NHCC:
- AA Liberal Arts
- AS Accounting Transfer Pathway
- AAS Accounting Technology
- AS Business Computer Systems and Management
- AAS Business Computer Systems and Management
- AS Business Transfer Pathway
- AS Computer Science
- AAS Entrepreneurship
- AAS Finance Management
- AAS Management
- AAS Marketing
- Accounting Essentials Certificate
- General Accounting Certificate
- Small Business Accounting Certificate
- Business Communications & Technology Essentials Certificate
- Business Principles Certificate
- Finance & Investments Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Marketing & Sales Certificate
Computer Information Systems
- E-Commerce Essentials Certificate
- Microsoft Office Essentials Certificate
- Microsoft Office Fundamentals Certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
- Word Processing Essentials Certificate
- Application Programming Certificate
- Internet Programming Certificate
- .NET Programming Certificate
- Object Oriented Programming Certificate
North Hennepin Community College is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement. SARA membership does not include reciprocity for licensure or certification issues with other states. Licensure requirements vary from state to state and completion of these requirements in Minnesota does not guarantee compatibility with other state licensure certifications. Before enrolling in an online course or program at North Hennepin Community College, it is recommended that students determine whether the licensure will be compatible with that of their home state by contacting the appropriate licensing agency within their state.