Tuesday, November 1, 2022: A special day, just for current NHCC students, to get inspired, consider options, and make decisions about degree and career pathways to power up their future success.
Why Attend Pathways Day?
Join us for fun, food, and MAJOR prizes, while engaging with interactive Q&A sessions and workshops, touring classroom labs, and learning about NHCC clubs and organizations.
- Win a Nintendo Switch or a new laptop! Check in for morning or evening sessions at Center For Business & Technology (CBT), door #33, or check in virtually here, to register for door prize drawings and to receive your meal ticket.
- Play VINGO (Music Video Bingo) in the Grand Hall to win a mini-fridge, air fryer, air mattress and gift cards! CBT Grand Hall, 1:30 – 3:30pm (must be present to win).
- Talk with instructors about extra-credit for participating!
- Lunch or dinner provided!
What's Happening on Pathways Day?
With over 70 sessions offered throughout the morning and evening, there will be exciting options for everyone to explore, engage and experience the many pathways to success that NHCC offers.
Morning Sessions: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. CBT Grand Hall
VINGO: 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. CBT Grand Hall
Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. CBT Grand Hall
Evening Sessions: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Pathways Day FAQ's
All current NHCC students and NHCC alumni are welcome. No RSVP necessary.
Check in at CBT, door #33 (facing the inside courtyard by large computer lab), to receive a lunch or dinner ticket. There will be gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options from Panera available. See schedule for lunch and dinner service times.
- For door prize drawings, check in at CBT, door #33 (facing the inside courtyard by large computer lab) to be entered to win a Nintendo Switch or a new laptop. If you are attending virtually, check in here. Drawings will be held after the event, so you need not be present to win. Students will be notified through NHCC email if they won a door prize.
- Prizes for playing VINGO (Music Video Bingo) will be given to players participating in the Grand Hall from 1:30 – 3:30pm. Must be present to win. Prizes include, mini-fridge, air fryer, air mattress, gift cards and more!
Speak to your instructors before the event and ask them about how you can earn extra credit for attending.
Scroll up to the dark blue box and select either “At A Glance Schedule” to view session titles and room numbers or select “Detailed Session Schedule” to read additional session descriptions.
For reasonable accommodations, call Access Services before the event at 763-493-0555 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No problem, we have at least one session for each time slot that will be available via Zoom.
The following sessions can joined via Zoom:
- 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. Bookstore Resources
- 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. Complete your bachelor's degree at NHCC!
- 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. Communication is Key!
- 5:00 - 5:45 p.m. The NHCC Engineering Broadfield Program
- 6:00 - 6:45 p.m. How to Get an On-Campus Job
- 7:00 - 7:45 p.m. What Goal Area 4 Class is Right for You?
Contact the Advising Center by phone at 763-424-0703 or email email@example.com for more information.