The NHCC Makers Market
Our Spring Makers Market is almost here! Come shop or sell! (We are looking for additional vendors, if you have handcrafted items available for purchase!) This event is open to the public! NHCC students, employees, community members, friends and family are invited. Come on down, have some fun and support the local artisans in your life!
When: Tuesday, May 2nd, 11am-4pm
Where: First floor of the Campus Center.
These items will be on sale at the event:
- Jewelry (polymer clay, silver, protective etc)
- Knickknacks (mini dream catchers, keychains)
- Graphic clothing items (T-shirts, hoodies, hats and headbands)
- Handmade and natural soaps (soap savers and beeswax wraps)
- Houseplants and plant education items
- Coiled fabric bowls, trivets, microwave rice packs, baby burp cloths, bibs and makeup bags
- Organic body care products and household accessories.
- Spices and seasonings for all types of food
- Cookies in a jar
Vendors can register through April 26th at this link.
On May 2nd, vendors may arrive right at 9am to set up their items in the Campus Center. Tables and chairs will be provided for vendors to use. Spots are first come, first pick on the day of the sale.
We hope to see you there!