The President’s Cup Golf Classic is the top annual community fundraiser for North Hennepin Community College. This date is Monday, June 12 at the beautiful Edinburgh USA Golf Course, just down the road from campus. It is a day full of fun, great food and 18 holes of golf.
Money raised goes to create access and higher education opportunities for NHCC students through scholarships, emergency assistance, food cupboard, and program support.
Last year we raised a record $40,905. Let’s raise $45,000 this year! To do this, we need several more sponsors. Contact the Foundation Office if you know a person, business, or organization who would like to be a sponsor.
Ways you can participate:
- Give or solicit raffle items
- Identify Event Sponsors – nhcc.edu/golfsponsor
- Play or recruit golfers – nhcc.edu/golfclassic
Who to contact?
- Raffle and Volunteering – Brittany Kiser Brittany.Kiser@nhcc.edu or call 763-424-0932
- Golf Sponsoring/Playing – Dale Fagre Dale.Fagre@nhcc.edu (he's back to manage the event!)
Or Bob Kuhlman Bob.Kuhlman@nhcc.edu. or call 763-424-0815.