NHCC's Workforce Innovation and Experiential Learning (WIEL) Center, invite you to their 2023 Business Career Fair!
Save this date!
Business Career Fair
Tuesday, March 21st, 9:30am-1:00pm
In the Center for Business & Technology (CBT) Building, Room 195, Grand Hall (map)
Meet employers hiring from our business career pathways programs including: Accounting, Marketing, Business, Business Computer Systems and Construction Management.
All students and community members are invited to attend, regardless of current area of study and/or employment.
The following employers will be attending our Business Career Fair:
- Adorable Kids Parties
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Allianz Life
- C.C. Day Company
- City of Brooklyn Park
- Complete Construction LLC
- Derrick Custom Homes
- Doran Companies
- E&M Consulting, Inc.
- Edina Realty
- Hirshfield's Inc.
- Institute for Environmental Assessment
- Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- Junior Achievement North
- Lennar Corporation
- Lexington Roofing & Remodeling
- Mayo Clinic
- Minnesota Twins
- MSI Metro Sales, Inc
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Park Nicollet Health Services
- Platinum Staffing Group
- Proctor & Gamble
- Rainbow Tree Company
- Receivables Control Corporation
- RJM Construction
- Robert Half
- Second Harvest Heartland
- SharePoint Credit Union
- Smith Schafer & Associates
- TopLine Financial Credit Union
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- United States Army Recruiting Station Richfield
- Unity Bank
- USI Insurance Services
Questions? Contact WIEL Center at WorkForceInnovation@nhcc.edu.