There’s still time to take college courses at NHCC this fall semester!
- Choose from over 50 online, on-campus, and hybrid courses.
- Most late-start courses begin between September 9 and October 17.
- Late start courses are accelerated.
Fall Late Start Courses
How to Get Started With Late Start Courses
Are You New to NHCC?
- If you're new to NHCC, visit the First-Time and Transfer Admissions page to learn how to get started.
- Your first step will be applying to NHCC.
- The application for fall semester will be closed August 15-25.
- You can apply for late start courses starting August 26.
- Apply right away to make sure you can complete your admissions steps in time to register for the classes you want.
Have you already applied?
- If you've already applied, make sure you complete your enrollment steps.
- When you register with an advisor, you'll select late start courses.
Are You a Former NHCC Student?
Fill out a Student Record Update Form instead of reapplying.