- BA, University Of Minnesota Twin Cities
- JD, University Of Minnesota Twin Cities
Shawn Woodbury has taught at North Hennepin Community College since 2002 as an adjunct faculty member in the Paralegal and Business departments. Professor Woodbury brought the Legal Environment of Business course to the online format and developed the Intellectual Property course at NHCC.
Courses Taught at NHCC:
- Computer Applications in the Legal Profession
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Environment of Business
- Litigation I & II
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.A.
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, J.D.