Office hours vary depending upon the course. I welcome students to visit during office hours or at an alternative time that works best for everyone.
- BS, North Dakota State University Main Campu
- MS, The University Of Alabama
MS, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
BS, North Dakota State University, Fargo
I have been teaching in the Minnesota State system since 2019 in the areas of community health, health promotion, and nutrition. I am passionate about health promotion and education to promote optimal health. I enjoy working with students as they gain practical knowledge to promote a healthy lifestyle and understand the scientific and philosophical principles.
My Teaching Style
I work to provide guidance along with active learning opportunities such as case studies, discussions, and activities that correlate to the course content.
Academic / Professional Credentials:
- MS Human Environmental Science Major: Human Nutrition; Electives: Health Promotion, University of Alabama
- BS Food and Nutrition Completed the Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Dietetics, North Dakota State University
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
Courses taught at NHCC
- HLTH 1070: Nutrition
- HLTH 2040: Foundations and Theory in Health