- BS, University Of Minnesota Twin Cities
- MS, Islamic Azad University
- MS, Western Illinois University
- BS, Microbiology, University Of Minnesota Twin Cities
- MS, Microbiology, Azad University, Iran
- MS, Health Sciences (Community-Based), Western Illinois University
I have been an instructor in the Minnesota State system since 2018, teaching at North Hennepin, Normandale, and Hennepin Technical colleges. Prior to this, I taught for six years at Western Illinois University and Spoon River Community College in Illinois.
The courses I have been teaching span health sciences and microbiology from Community and Personal Health (Health Promotion) to Drugs and Society, Nutrition, First Aid and CPR, Human Diseases, Epidemiology, Principal of Health Sciences, Mental Health, Women’s Health, Medical Terminology, Health Care in the USA, Healthy Sexuality, Environmental Health, Foundations and Theory in Health, Biology and Microbiology.