Knowledge of Human Cultures and the Physical and Natural World, focused by:
- Effective use of up-to-date technology and computer applications.
- Develop management and business principles, advanced technical and communication skills along with critical, independent and creative problem solving skills.
Intellectual and Practical Skills, focused by:
- Competent use of digital resources to access and evaluate information using current technology to perform basic business tasks.
- Demonstrate global thinking, working in teams, applying knowledge and focusing on hands-on real world situations.
- Develop team work, and critical and creative thinking practices to become more effective, efficient and productive.
- Effective written, verbal and nonverbal communications skills in organizations.
Personal and Social Responsibility and Engagement, focused by:
- Collaborate as a member of a team solving diverse and complex problems common in business today.
- Develop ethical practices in using technology.
Integrative and Applied Learning, including:
- Integrate computer technology as it relates to a career in variety of business career pathways.
Upon completion of the program the student will be prepared for entry level work in the business, computer, or management field.
Courses in this degree may transfer to four-year colleges. Consult with an advisor for further information.