The Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program allows high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors the opportunity to earn college credits and use them toward the completion of high school graduation requirements.
PSEO Admissions Steps & Eligibility
11th & 12th grade - General College: Qualified juniors or seniors seeking to enroll in college-level courses as general college PSEO students.
10th, 11th, or 12th graders who are interested in taking only ONE Career & Technical Education course may be eligible to enroll through the CTE PSEO Program.
There is no PSEO enrollment during summer session. Contact us if you plan to take a summer session course at NHCC while currently in high school, or otherwise do not qualify for PSEO funding, and wish to pay for the course under non-PSEO high school enrollment.
PSEO Funding Restrictions
- Funding does not cover courses which have additional fees, which are ineligible courses.
- Funding does not cover the registration or cost of developmental courses (courses numbered below 1000).
- PSEO students are unable to enroll in both college-level and developmental coursework at the same time.
- The Minnesota Department of Education will only cover PSEO expenses billed by the institution(s) to which PSEO students have been admitted.
- PSEO students are responsible for tuition, fees, and supplies at an institution(s) to which they are not formally admitted.