Engaging students, changing lives
North Hennepin Community College creates opportunities for students to reach their academic goals, succeed in their chosen professions, and make a difference in the world.
Opportunity without limits, learning without end, and achievement beyond expectation
Our Guiding Values
We believe in the power of education to change lives. Toward that end, we:
- Inspire intellectual curiosity
- Embrace diversity of all kinds
- Foster trust and respect
- Expect quality and continuous improvement
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Promote individual responsibility and integrity
- Invest in professional and personal development
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships
- Serve as responsible stewards of college resources
Our Strategic Goals
Access, Opportunity, and Success
Maintain academic standards and stable enrollments while increasing retention and completion.
Innovation and Relevance
Maintain curriculum that is relevant and effective while developing innovative new courses and programs.
Culture of Commitment
Develop a more rewarding, engaged, and inclusive college environment.
Workforce and Community
Expand effective partnerships within and beyond our community.