NHCC has partnered with Atomic Learning to provide all students, faculty, and staff access to the highest quality technology training and support resources available. Available 24/7 from campus or home, Atomic Learning creates flexible learning opportunities that make it easy for learners to embrace technology and develop academic skills for success at school, at work, and in life.
Log in to Atomic Learning by using your StarID. To learn about and activate your StarID please visit StarID page. To access Atomic Learning please use www.nhcc.edu/atomiclearninglogin or log in button on the right.
You can also access Atomic Learning from your courses in D2L Brightspace. Look for the Library & Tutoring widget in your D2L Brightspace courses (refer to screenshot below).
What will I find there?
Our subscription to Atomic Learning includes over 50,000 step-by-step technology tutorials on computer skills, web browsers, software such as Microsoft® Office and Adobe®, Windows and OS X operating systems. Besides technology training learners can benefit from academic orientated workshops on being successful online student, avoiding plagiarism, using APA and MLA citation styles, eFolio, etc.
How do I use it?
Link to Atomic Learning Getting Started Guide
Atomic Learning App
Available in the iTunes Store and allows you to:
- browse training by topic, application, and category
- access your training favorites, assignments, and certificates of completion
- download training series or tutorials to watch on your device without an internet connection
How to log in to use app?
- After the app has been downloaded, click on "Login"
- Click on "Login Assistance"
- Enter your full North Hennepin Community College email
- You will then receive an email with instructions of how to reset your password*
*Note: This password will be for the Atomic Learning app only*
Contact AL at email@example.com or call 1-866-259-6890 ext. 8