North Hennepin Community College is dedicated to the success of all students. Women on Wednesdays, or WOW, is a group of women of color who are exploring leadership within their communities.
They meet regularly to share experiences and listen to speakers who are positive role models. Students support each other's academic success and excellence. We support the dignity of all human beings.
Benefits of the Initiative
- Connections to faculty and staff
- Opportunity to be mentored
- Connections to community leaders
- Connections with other students
- Learn to set-up milestones
- Give back to your community
Spring 2015 Meeting Dates:
- Wednesday, 01/21/15, 12:00-1:00 PM, CBT 181
- Wednesday, 02/18/15, 12:00-1:00 PM, CBT 181
- Wednesday, 03/18/15, 12:00-1:00 PM, CBT181
- Wednesday, 04/15/15, 12:00-1:00 PM, CBT 195