The Diversity Committee works closely with the Diversity and Equity office to sponsor multicultural programs and sustainability initiatives for students and the NHCC community.
To support the mission and vision of the college by providing the opportunities that create a campus climate of equity and inclusion, including:
- Ongoing education in the form of workshops, forums, and guest lectures to heighten awareness and sensitivity to diversity, equity, and cultural issues
- Local, state, national, and global activities and events related to diversity, equity, and multiculturalism
- Ceremonies that honor and recognize employees and students who devote their time and support to promoting and enhancing diversity, equity, and multiculturalism
To bridge the gap between different cultures and create an understanding of appreciation for others and self.
Spring 2015 Meeting Dates:
- Wednesday, 01/28/15, 2:00-3:00 PM, CBT 100
- Wednesday, 02/25/15, 2:00-3:00 PM, CBT 100
- Wednesday, 03/25/15, 2:00-3:00 PM, CBT 100
- Wednesday, 04/29/15, 2:00-3:00 PM, CBT 100