Prepare Yourself for a Career in a Growing Field
Skilled project managers are in great demand. In addition to being one of the country’s most commonly listed job openings, the Bureau of Labor Statistics also predicts excellent job growth for project managers in many industries through 2014. Prepare yourself for career success by gaining the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to lead successful projects.
The role of a project manager is to bring people and resources together in a timely, cost-effective way - whether the project involves releasing a new product, building a new manufacturing plant, or planning an event. This highly visible work is part art and part skill; it requires the ability to define project scope, prepare schedules, manage budgets, and ensure that project teams have the necessary resources and information at all levels of an organization.
NHCC offers four approaches that focus on the following Project Management path:
- Project Management Leadership Certificate
- Pursue my PMP Certification
- Maintain my PMP Certification
- Pursue my CAPM Certification
North Hennepin Community College welcomes students at all levels of project management experience. Our non-credit programs are delivered by certified instructors who are actively employed as project managers. Besides personal attention and support, you’ll find classes that are:
- Relevant: Case studies, simulations, and real-world examples shared freely by faculty and fellow students give you a classroom experience that you can immediately apply on the job.
- Convenient: It's easy to get to class thanks to an evening schedule tailored to your working lifestyle, along with free parking and easy access from all metro freeways.
- Affordable: Dollar for dollar, you won’t find greater quality and value anywhere in the Twin Cities.
To bring any or all of the Project Management programs to your organization, or to tailor it to your specific needs, contact Beth Schaefer at 763-493-0580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.