Are you an entrepreneur looking for ways to sustain or grow your business? Set yourself up for success with the right information, tools, and guidance to navigate the small business environment here in the Twin Cities—or anywhere in the country!
This affordable, convenient, practical program will help you:
Improve your basic business skills
Understand what’s needed to improve your financial performance
Identify and capture a greater share of your market
Communicate effectively to get what you need and want
Work effectively with other entrepreneurial resources or consultants
Whether you’re a new entrepreneur or an experienced one, you may face unique challenges in starting and running a business. There are many community resources available but, in order to take full advantage of them, you’ll want to equip yourself with the general business knowledge, math skills, and writing skills needed to develop your business plan.
Earning an Entrepreneurship Communities of Color (ECC) Certificate will fill the gaps in your current skills and ensure you have the tools to take the next steps in growing your business. Our convenient evening sessions meet every week; each is geared toward preparing you for entrepreneurial success.
Choose from two educational tracks (coming soon!)
- Essential Skills for Entrepreneurs, or
- Skills to Sustain Your Current Business
North Hennepin Community College in collaboration with P.O.W.E.R., Inc. owner of SupaHERO© Small Business Training curriculum is designed to help companies with sales revenue between $60k and $400k. The SupaHERO© Small Business Training fills the gap between entrepreneur and the U.S. Small Business Administration e200 training course for businesses of $400k and up.
SupaHERO© Small Business training is dedicated to help you identify what your company needs and how to get it. Regain momentum by focusing on developing the perception, strategies, and skills needed to drive performance while maintaining a highly effective work culture. You will walk away with the following;
- Help to increase performance across the organization
- Support the achievement of business goals
- Build unique leadership capabilities to meet future business growth needs
- Identify and leverage your competencies to become a more effective leader
You will network with fellow business owners and learn from them in a highly engaging round table environment and meet industry professionals in finance, sales, marketing, leadership, PLUS, receive one free consultation beyond this training.
SupaHERO© Small Business Training
Attend an information session on February 20, 2014 at 7am or 6pm to see if this powerful training is right for you.
SupaHERO© Small Business Training Information Session
North Hennepin Community College welcomes students from all walks of life. Our non-credit programs are delivered by experienced instructors who are committed to your success. You’ll find classes that are:
- Relevant: Case studies, simulations, and real-world examples shared freely by faculty and fellow students create a classroom experience that you can immediately apply in your own business.
- Convenient: Getting to class is easy thanks to free parking, easy access from all metro freeways, and an evening schedule tailored to your work and home demands.
- Affordable: Dollar for dollar, you won’t find greater quality and value anywhere in the Twin Cities.