Congratulations on your Achievement!
GradImages® was the official photographer at your event.
Your photos are now available to view and order by visiting our website at www.gradimages.com.
Enter Last Name, School Name and select Event Year from the dropdown menu.
For additional help, call our Customer Service Department at 800.261.2576 or email email@example.com.
Congratulations Class of 2016!
The Commencement Ceremony for all 2016 NHCC graduates will be on Monday, May 9 at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium at the St. Paul River Centre. For more information, check out the Commencement Info Packet.
Important Dates To Remember
March 25: Student Commencement Speaker Application Deadline
April 1: Spring Graduation Application Deadline - Click here for application
April 25: RSVP to Participate in Commencement Ceremony - Click here to RSVP
Mar. 28 - Apr. 25: Parking Voucher and Invitation Pick Up in Student Life Office
May 9: NHCC Commencement, 7:30 pm, St. Paul RiverCentre
Location & Parking
- The St. Paul RiverCentre (SPRC) is located at 175 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN. 55102.
- Parking in the SPRC lot will cost $5 with a discount voucher (available in the Student Life Office)
- Downtown St. Paul does offer free metered street parking after 5 p.m.
- For more information on the SPRC, please visit their website by clicking here.
- Graduates, faculty and staff should arrive no later than 6:30 pm on May 9. We recommend arriving between 4:30-6:00 pm.
- Doors open for guest seating at 6:15 pm.
- Graduates must be in line by 7:00 pm.
- The processional begins at 7:15 pm.
- Guests should take their seats no later than 7:15 pm.
Cap & Gown
Student Life provides graduates with caps and gowns FREE OF CHARGE! Students do not need to pre-order their cap and gown, however students must RSVP to participate in the graduation ceremony. Cap and gowns will be available on-site the day of commencement with many sizes to choose from.
If you require disability accommodations for the 2016 commencement ceremony, please contact Tom Lynch, NHCC Director of Access Service at 763-493-0556 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit you request by no later than May 4 at noon.