At North Hennepin Community College, our mission is engaging students and changing lives. Come meet with us today for guidance on attending college. We are happy to discuss your educational options and answer questions you have about NHCC.
College is right for you if you...
- Plan to pursue employment that requires college-level training and skill development
- Want to meet new people, explore interests, and experience success in a college setting
- Wish to continue academic studies beyond high school
- Desire to increase your earning potential and opportunities for advancement in your workplace
- Seek a higher quality of life for yourself and your family
- Hope to increase your cultural awareness - take a Spanish course, join a multicultural club, or experience a campus event
Average Yearly Earnings*
- High school graduate: $42,167
- Associate degree: $51,528
- Bachelor's degree: $71,818
*Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, 2012 Annual Social and Economic Supplement. Figures reflect average annual earnings of adults 25 and older.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Survey.