You’ll learn to identify and teach students who have a range of learning, emotional, and physical disabilities. You will use techniques you learn in coursework in real-life teaching experiences in elementary, middle, secondary and special education programs. Through your coursework, you will complete much of the coursework for additional licenses at the graduate level.
- Access to current adaptive technology and assessment materials through our Adaptive and Assessment Center
- Prepares you to seek licensure as an Academic and Behavioral Strategist
- Student teaching opportunity to work in elementary and secondary special education settings and complete specialized coursework
- Special Education Teacher/Administrator
- Adult Education Teacher
- Teacher/Interpreter for the Hearing Impaired