Many of our community partners offer programming and events that offer opportunities for you to be engaged in the community. Being engaged with the social programming of our partners offers networking opportunities and a chance for you to give back and be connected with your community.
check out their events calendar, for daily opportunities!
Another great local park that has many fun events: Springbrook Nature Center Activities
DONATE YOUR STUFF: Take your items to a warehouse near you (Bloomington or Roseville). Spread the word about our inventory needs.
SHOP FOR A CAUSE: Visit the FOUND IT! Estate Store with all sales benefitting Bridging.
ENGAGE: Check out the options available to support and engage with Bridging:
- Lend a Hand: Group (5 – 25) and individual options available year-round. Ages 14+.
- Host and Essential Drive: fill our gaps in the inventory and better serve families. Family-friendly!
- Sponsor a Dresser Build: Buy and build ready-to-assemble dressers. Build at our warehouse or let us bring the project to you!
CONNECT: Be a Bridging champion by connecting the program to your workplace, school, faith-based or civic club organization
- Need a speaker for an upcoming event? earn more about how Bridging serves families?
- Book a tour: See Bridging in action! Small and large groups welcome.
- Invite Bridging to your community or volunteer fair.
- Develop a year-round partnership: volunteer, support our events and raise awareness!
- Contact Diana Dalsin, Community Relations Manager at 952.888.0746 or email@example.com
Details and program information available at Bridging.org. Complete the online Volunteer Interest Form and get started today. Choose the location that is most convenient: