Many of our community partners offer programming and events that provide opportunities for you to be engaged in the community.
check out their events calendar, for daily opportunities!
Another great local park that has many fun events: Springbrook Nature Center Activities
DONATE: Take your items to a warehouse near you (Bloomington or Roseville). Spread the word about our inventory needs.
SHOP FOR A CAUSE: Visit the FOUND IT! Estate Store with all sales benefitting Bridging.
ENGAGE: Check out the options available to engage with Bridging:
- Lend a Hand: Group (5 – 25) and individual options available year-round for ages 14+.
- Host and Essential Drive: Fill gaps in the inventory and better serve families. Family-friendly!
- Sponsor a Dresser Build: Buy and build ready-to-assemble dressers. Build at our warehouse or let us bring the project to you!
CONNECT: Be a Bridging champion by connecting the program to your workplace, school, faith-based or civic club organization. Contact Diana Dalsin the Community Relations Manager at 952.888.0746 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples of ways to connect include:
- Inviting Bridging to your community or volunteer fair.
- Requesting a speaker for an upcoming event to share information about the program.
- Booking a tour to see Bridging in action. Small and large groups are welcome.
- Volunteering to support our events and raise awareness!
Additional details and program information is available at Bridging.org. Choose the location that is most convenient: