Creating access to quality educational opportunities is at the core of the North Hennepin Community College Foundation mission. We have a thirty year history of helping students succeed – thanks to generous supporters!
The video below, along with our 2013 Annual Report (accessible version), demonstrates the meaningful impact we have all made on the lives of hundreds of NHCC students this past year.
Why Giving Matters:
- Forty-six percent of NHCC students are considered low-income
- High cost of tuition threatens opportunities for students to obtain a college education
- Each year, more students are burdened with increasing student loan debt
- State funding continues to decrease, while college costs continue to rise
- Minnesota has one of the highest college tuition rates in the U.S.
- Of the top five reasons students cite for dropping out of college, four are financial
- There are physical and emotional benefits of giving; simply put, it just feels good to give! For alumni, it feels even better to give back.
We hope you will help us in creating access to education and changing lives of students! To make a monetary donation online simply click the button to the right, or you may mail or drop off your payment of our office. Or, click here to learn about other ways to gives, such as attending the NHCC Foundation 31st Annual Gala on March 21, 2014, volunteering your time to serve on a committee or speak to a classroom, sponsoring an event or providing merchandise, or offerings student internships at your place of business. You may also call the NHCC Foundation if ever you have questions or need help with planning your gift. Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and support!
The NHCC Foundation is a 501c3.